How to visit the festival?
For this year’s festival it is important that all of us do whatever we can it help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
When you do visit this year’s festival, we ask you to follow these instructions:
- The entrance to the festival is from the main entrance of the cultural hall, Delavski dom Trbovlje.
- The festival is only accessible by using the main entrance of the cultural hall, Delavski dom Trbovlje.
- We ask you to follow the current guidelines to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus,
- Mandatory use of a mask
- A 1.5m distance between visitors
- Disinfecting of hands on entering and leaving the festival venue
At the entrance, there is a registration point where you enter your details, on entering the venue please continue viewing the festival by following the yellow floor markings.
- Thursday, 15.10.2020 and Friday, 16.10.2020 from 9.00 to 20.00,
- Saturday, 17.10.2020 from 9.00 to 18.00.
You are also invited to check out the Speculum Artium online program and the Digital Big Screen online program. <Link>
The online program will also be presented on a screen in the window of the Tone Seliškar Library in Trbovlje.
If the measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 disease are changed, we will try to keep you informed about additional restrictions and how they might affect your visit to the festival this year.
Please come back to this page before travelling to the venue to check the latest news and also follow our facebook page for live updates.